Document certification is where an authorised body is able to verify and agree that a particular document is a true copy of the original. At Porto Bella Solicitors our solicitors are able to offer this service. We will stamp, date and add our details to your document and provide you with a photocopy once we have approved of the original. We are a fast-paced law firm, so your work will get done quickly.
Document certification is used for both personal and business reasons.
The documents we accept for document certification include:
Proof of Identity:
- Current valid passport
- Current Photocard Driving Licence (Full or Provisional)
- State Pension or benefit book
- HM Revenue & Customs Tax Notification
- National Identity Card or Resident Permit
- Firearms Certificate or Shotgun Licence
Proof of Address:
- Recent Bank statement
- Recent Mortgage statement
- Local Council rent card or tenancy agreement
- Recent Utility Bill (not a mobile telephone bill)
If you require Document Certification then please contact a member of our team on 0127450814 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We often offer availability immediately, so you are not waiting for an appointment, meaning you can get on with your day! If we can’t offer an immediate appointment, we will try our utmost to give you an appointment on the day.